Annual Travel Insurance information
Why purchase travel insurance?
What happens if I need to cancel my holiday?
What happens if I am ill or injure myself whilst travelling?
Does my travel insurance policy cover my property?
Will my travel insurance cover me if my trip is delayed?
What else does my travel insurance policy cover me for?
Can ROCK Insurance Group provide ski travel insurance?
Am I covered if I am on a business trip?
I am playing golf - does my travel insurance policy cover me?
For total peace of mind whilst travelling we would recommend the following:
1. That you purchase adequate travel insurance
2. Make sure that your passport is valid
3. Make sure that you check if you require a visa
4. Check what vaccinations you require and ensure that you get any boosters
5. If you are on medication ensure that you have enough to cover your trip
6. Obtain a local guide book to the area
7. If you intend travelling to European Union (EU) countries, the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, we would advise you to obtain a Form CM1 from your local main Post Office. On returning this, duly completed, to the main Post Office you will be issued with a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
8. Take enough money to cover your trip
9. Cancel the milk, newspapers and anything else that might be delivered whilst you are away
10. Get a good book to read and relax!
For any other information about the products we provide and the terms of cover, please call us on 0333 202 5670.
For further information please look at the following:
www.dh.gov.uk - Department of Health - European Health Card (EHIC) - formally E111
www.fscs.org.uk - FCSC - The Financial Services Compensation Scheme
www.fco.gov.uk - foreign office advice
www.gov.uk - passport office
www.bbc.co.uk - for up-to-date news
www.news.sky.com - for up-to-date news
www.usembassy.org.uk - for advice on US visas
www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice - for advice on visas